Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many eco-friendly bags of Harvest Complete Plant Protein should I order?
In order to reap the benefits of Harvest Complete Plant Protein we recommend stocking up and saving more today with our three- and six-bag discounted packages. You can always return what you don’t use if you decide Harvest Complete Plant Protein isn’t right for you. Additionally, these packages allow you to take advantage of our lowest possible prices today.
Q: What specifically makes Harvest Complete Plant Protein the BEST plant-based protein?
That's a great question. Unfortunately, many of today’s top-selling plant-based protein supplements are riddled with cheap, inferior, and potentially dangerous ingredients, additives, and chemicals. Along those lines, let’s talk about what you WON’T find in Harvest:
- NO GMOs
- NO Herbicides
- NO Pesticides
- NO Gluten
- NO Soy
- NO Dairy
- NO Rice Protein
- NO Vegetable Oils
- NO Added Sugars
- NO Artificial Sweeteners
- NO Peanuts
Instead, when you invest in BioTrust, you can expect to experience the Harvest difference! You can feel good about fueling your body with Harvest Complete Plant Protein because:
- It’s a 100% vegan, natural, and plant-based formula.
- It contains 20 grams of high-quality complete protein from pea, pumpkin, and hemp, which were selected for their sustainability, complementary protein profiles, flavor, and texture.
- It’s non-GMO.
- It’s soy-free.
- It’s free from gluten, dairy, and refined vegetable oils.
- It’s tested to ensure it’s free from pesticides and herbicides, which are potentially harmful chemicals.
- It contains no artificial sweeteners.
- It’s sweetened naturally with Stevia, Swerve® (a delicious, zero-calorie sweetener made from ingredients found in fruits and vegetables), and inulin (a naturally sweet prebiotic fiber).
- It’s packaged in a sustainable, BPA-free, eco-friendly bag.
- It mixes easily, has a smooth, creamy texture, and tastes phenomenal.
- It contains no added sugar, no maltodextrin, and no hidden carbs.
- It contains 6 grams of fiber per serving to support digestive health.
- It contains the prebiotic fiber inulin, which supports a healthy balance of gut bacteria.
- It contains digestive enzymes to promote stomach-friendly digestion and better protein quality and utilization.
- It provides medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs (from coconut oil), which promote appetite control, boost metabolism, increase fat burning, and enhance energy levels.
- It’s manufactured in a top-tier GMP-certified facility.
- It undergoes 3rd party lab testing to ensure purity and potency.
- It is transparently labeled, and all ingredients are fully and accurately disclosed.
Simply put, at BioTrust we are committed to doing EVERYTHING the right way, with integrity, and with your results in mind… and that's exactly why you can be confident in joining the BioTrust team today and experiencing the Harvest difference!
Q: What are the Nutrition Facts and Ingredients used in the formula?
Q: What is the best way to use Harvest Complete Plant Protein?
Experiencing the Harvest difference is simple! Just add 2 scoops to 8 ounces of cold water or your favorite beverage and mix or blend until smooth. We recommend that you use a shaker or blender for best results, and we suggest that you consume immediately to enjoy the best, freshest taste. The addition of liquid activates the natural enzyme blend ProHydrolase®, which begins breaking down the protein causing the finished beverage to become bitter over time.
Harvest Complete Plant Protein is a natural, smooth, creamy, and delicious way to help you increase your protein intake and support your health and fitness goals. Harvest can be used as a meal replacement (e.g., breakfast), as a snack any time of day, before or after exercise, or as a protein boost to your favorite recipes.
Q: Does this product contain caffeine?
No. Harvest Complete Plant Protein is caffeine-free.
Q: Are there any allergy concerns with this product?
Like every BioTrust product, Harvest Complete Plant Protein is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and undergoes 3rd party testing to ensure purity and potency.This product is manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, and soy. Harvest contains no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. It is gluten-, soy-, and dairy-free and non-GMO.
Q: Should I keep taking this product after I achieve my weight goal?
While you don’t need to take Harvest Complete Plant Protein forever, your body will always require protein every day and Harvest Complete Plant Protein is an extremely high-quality protein blend, made with natural ingredients, to help you conveniently meet your needs.
Q: How will this product be shipped to me and how quickly?
We will ship your order directly to your home or office using a premium carrier such as FedEx or UPS, and customers in the US and Canada can expect their orders within 5 – 7 business days. International orders typically take 8 – 15 business days (plus customs clearance time). Rush shipping is available.
Q: Will anything else be sent to me, or billed to me, after I order?
No. This is NOT an auto-ship program. You only get shipped what you order today and nothing more.
Q: Is it safe to order online from your web site?
Yes. We use a 256-bit secure ordering server so you are protected the same as if you were ordering from Amazon.com or any other trusted Web site.
Q: What if this product doesn’t work for me?
While Harvest Complete Plant Protein was created to work, if for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your Harvest Complete Plant Protein purchase, just let us know and we will issue a prompt and courteous refund even on empty bags. You’re always protected by our industry best 1-Year Money Back Guarantee.